A genuine Czech Pilsner, 5% abv, soft malty flavour finishes to a gentle bitterness
Krusovice is the only Royal brewery ever in Czech lands. A full bodied 5% Czech lager with hoppy aroma
The Stewart’s Craft lager is Edinburgh in a glass – crisp, dry and refreshing – just like our bracing spring mornings!
Wild West is a fantastic unpasteurised, unfiltered lager, full bodied and complex but easily drinkable.
A bitter-sweet 5.2% Munich-Helles style lager, the only unfiltered Paolozzi tanks in the world.
1A Market Street, Edinburgh
0131 226 9560
1. Age policy| Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code | Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
3. Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
4. Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission | We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.