For the sophisticated man about town the Bothy hosts a Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea for those discerning gents who favour hearty fayre, strong tea, fine beer and good company.
Our chefs have put an altogether masculine slant on the traditional afternoon tea, swapping out the traditional delicate finger food and replacing it with homemade pies, sausage rolls and proper sandwiches. A fine selection of teas served strong and a pint of delicious tank fresh beer round off proceedings, what better to enjoy in the fabulous Bothy bar where the Highlands meet Apres Ski.
Our afternoon teas are offered daily at 12pm, 2pm or 4pm.
Each sitting in 90 minutes. Please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements prior to booking.
£30 per person
(Based on a minimum of 2 guests attending)
Purchase as a gift and we will send out a voucher and card to the recipient for a prepaid Gentleman’s afternoon tea.
Handling charge £3.00 includes recorded delivery
1A Market Street, Edinburgh
0131 226 9560
1. Age policy| Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code | Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours, no sportswear or workwear please. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
3. Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
4. Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission | We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.