Open from 10am for a day of boozy brunching, all day roasts and doggy antics. Book a table to be assured of your space, the last event was a phenomenal success and helped raise funds for the Edinburgh Dog and Cat home.
With over 90 dogs (we call them Pawhemians) at the last event it’s sure to be busy so booking is advised.
You can take your Pawhemian on a tour of the beer palace after, enjoy a drink in the boudoir or a whisky cocktail in the Bothy, chill by the fire or borrow a dog bed for the day. It’s literally doggy nirvana and a chance for them to meet some fellow Pawhemians.
The rules are simple, dogs on a lead, drinks but no food please and three barks and you’re out 😉
Sunday 24th June
1A Market Street, Edinburgh
0131 226 9560
1. Age policy| Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code | Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
3. Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
4. Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission | We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.