Homemade waffles with caramelised banana and maple syrup? Or why not set yourself up for the day with a full Scottish breakfast?
It’s all day brunching so you can always have both if you can’t decide.
Join us as we transform the Beer Palace with an afternoon short films and a live pianist on the floor.
House roasts on Sundays prepared fresh to enjoy with family and friends.
Choose from ‘Joint of the Week’ or a Veggie option served with all the fantastical trimmings!
A rotation of local blues acts gracing our stage every Sunday evening to wind down the weekend and get us ready for Monday!
We always have a mix of choirs to delight your ears on a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Join us every Sunday for a wholesome Sunday with choirs, blues & good food for the soul.
1A Market Street, Edinburgh
0131 226 9560
1. Age policy| Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code | Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours, no sportswear or workwear please. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
3. Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
4. Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission | We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.