1. Age policy
Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code
Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours, no sportswear or workwear please. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Loud Music
Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission
We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables
Reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.
DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T&C’S
All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; all deposit and full balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferable inclusive of all reservations for dates between and including November 24th and January 2nd during the festive period.
Severe Weather Policy: In the event of the venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by the venue to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
GIFT CARDS T&C’S
- Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- When purchasing Gift Cards for multiple people, ensure to buy each amount in separate transactions, rather than adding the total amount to a single card.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card(s), the difference can be made up with a cash or credit card payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- The gift card contains value which may only be used to purchase food or drink at any Castle Leisure Group venue.
- Present the gift card to a member of staff at time of purchase and amounts will be deducted from card balance. Additional value may be added to your card at any time.
- For balance enquiry please present your card to a member of staff.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and no fees are charged in connection with the purchase (except for the selected purchase price of the Gift Card) or redemption of Gift Cards.
- Gift cards cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Gift Cards through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Gift Cards by you to a third party.
Terms and conditions subject to change.