The Bothy boys share Rabbie’s love of whisky, they nurture and guard the bottles in their collection and are never happier than when they talk about the beloved spirit. A range of whisky flights and rum runners to delight and challenge your tastebuds, everything from an introduction through to the Bothy Boys dream flights.
Our flights have been designed to accommodate flavour profiles and palates. They are grouped to complement each other, and designed to enjoy at your leisure, you may have one or them all.
An introduction to life (for those new to whisky) £15
Macallan Gold (citrus, zesty)
Auchentoshan American Oak (summer fruits)
Glenfiddich 12 year (orchard fruit, honey)
Sweet and Fruity £18
Bowmore 12 year (coastal smoke, orange)
Highland Park 12 year (Manuka honey, citrus)
Dalwhinnie 15 year (toffee, fruit salad)
Smokey and Peaty £20
Talisker 10 year (sweet pear, apple peel)
Ardbeg 10 year (vanilla, citrus)
Lagavulin 16 year (sweet spice, sherry)
Bothy Boys Dream flight £25
Arran Smugglers series #3 1 of 8700 (toasted oak, apple, vanilla)
Tomatin bourbon & sherry cask 12 year (spice, apple, Parma violet) Balvennie Caribbean Cask 14 year (passion fruit, creamy toffee)
Rabbie’s Recommendation £70
The Winter Queen 1 of 866 (sherry, raisin, liquorice)
MacAllan Rare Cask (plum, honey dew melon)
Glenmorangie Signet (chocolate raisin, bread and butter pudding)
The 17th Century £15
Dark Matter spiced Scottish rum
Kraken black spiced rum
Zacapa spiced dark rum
Served with apple, cinnamon and rhubarb tonic and garnishes
Rum Revolution £15
Don Papa 7 year small batch
Goslings Bermuda black rum
El Dorado 12 year Demerara
Served with ginger ale and garnishes
Mount Gay Phenomenon £19
Mount Gay Eclipse
Mount Gay Black Barrel
Mount Gay XO
Served with Fever Tree Madagascan cola and garnishes
Available every weekend and Fridays from 5pm in the Bothy bar.
Booking in advance recommended but you can enquire at the bar on the day.
Purchase a voucher to give the class as a gift, contact the events team to purchase, £3 handling fee for posting and processing.
1A Market Street, Edinburgh
0131 226 9560
1. Age policy| Excluding guests that are visiting as part of a dining party Brewhemia operates an over 21 policy. Challenge 25 is in operation. All guests under 21 are allowed in the venue until 10pm.
2. Dress Code | Brewhemians are a dapper bunch, we request that all guests dress appropriately and not for getting the messages. If it’s on Geordie Shore you won’t get through the door. No fancy dress and no football colours, no sportswear or workwear please. We don’t allow decorations either, including balloons, banners etc.
3. Bookings will be held for 15 minutes, after this time all tables/areas will be re-opened for other customers. Any areas left unattended for longer than 15 minutes will not be held.
4. Due to our layout you may be seated across multiple tables and we reserve the right to re-allocate bookings within the venue.
5. Please note we are a live entertainment venue and therefore there will likely be loud, live music on during your visit, including immersive and interactive performers.
6. Right of admission | We reserve the right to refuse admission or service at any time. Please drink responsibly and behave appropriately.
7. Holding Tables reservations of 5 or under are allocated a 2 hour dining window, 6 or more two and a half hours, 9 or more operate a three hour allocation.
We are temporarily closed until further notice as directed by the UK Government. There are no admin staff on-site with immediate effect and the security teams are not answering phones or responding to emails.
The support of customers, suppliers and staff in the last week has been overwhelming but now we must look inwards – to protect the staff and preserve the business so that when the crisis has passed we can open again, welcome you back and provide for our hard-working and immensely talented team.
If you have an imminent booking with us, the team will have been in touch with you already, please check your spam mail in case you have not yet received this. We have spoken with Itison regarding all booked in vouchers and will extend the redemption period on these by the same length as any close down is in force. All bookings have been held and we will contact affected customers when we re-open.
Once we have an indication from the government as to when the hospitality sector will be able to return to work we will contact all of our direct bookings again to schedule dates.
We may be closed now, but our passion, enthusiasm, creativity and spirit are still centre stage. We will be back in no time bringing you beer, prosecco, feasting and entertainment.
Look after yourselves and stay safe,